- Providing internships for onshore candidates in various industries.
- Placing candidates in top-notch firms with high possibility of jobs.
- Making our candidates the right fit for industry by inculcating the technical and professional skills to thrive in an Australian job market.
- Defined by the National Society for Experiential Education (NSEE) as “a carefully monitored work or volunteer experience in which an individual has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he or she is learning throughout the experience”.
- Important for getting a career-break in industry.
- A job assigns roles and responsibilities to an employee and he/she is responsible for the task whereas internship provides experience in closed monitoring and supervision without designated responsibilities.
Benefits of an Internship:
Internships are essential for building confidence and experience as a starting point. Internships are really important and helpful especially if you are a recent graduate / college student or a new migrant to a country.
- Enhance your skill set
- Helps you understanding local employment market
- Build your connections
- Understand organizational challenges
- Increase Business acumen
Internships are available in areas such as:
- Human resources
- Information Technology
- Web / Graphic Designing